Sunday, December 13, 2015

Create Own Website And Earn Money $5000/month



Create own website and earn money

Howto make $5000 per month from a websites?


where to register domain name, bestplace to buy a domain name, internet domain registration, offers domain nameregistration, cheap domain and hosting, website name availability, how do youget a domain name, private domain registration, compare domain name registrars,how to purchase a domain name, free domain registration. 



 THE INTERNET WORLD

create a free website and earn money



create a website and earn money


how to reserve a domain name


create own website and earn money


best way to buy a domain name



hostgator

THE INTERNET WORLD

how to create a website and earn moneycheck domain name availabilityhow to create a website for free and earnmoneyweb address registrationi have registered a domain name now what

 

How to make $5000 per month from a websites


Yes, you read it right. This post will cover How to make $5000 per month from a websites. It’s a long post and I will recommend you to read each and every line carefully. Also let me tell you that the figure of $5000 is just the beginning and $10,000 per month is not far away if you are willing to put in that extra effort and follow what I did.  
This method will require small amount of investment. The investment will be not much but let me assure you, if you follow exactly what I am about to tell you, the Return on Investment (ROI) will be much more than 100%.

hostgator

So let’s start. Things you need before you get started:


1) Web hosting
Let me tell you beforehand that this part is very crucial and important. During the course of my journey I encountered numerous problems and spent precious dollars over different hosting providers. Some shut off my websites because of adult content, some were too slow to handle my traffic, and some shut off my websites because of DMCA complaints.
But after research and trial and error, one hosting that worked like a charm for me was of HostGator. I bought a shared hosting for trial purpose and let me assure you that it handled my huge traffic so well that I didn’t even had to go for Virtual private server (VPS). The user panel is very simple and the websites load at a very fast speed.
For people who already have a hosting i would recommend to purchase a new hosting by HostGator for various reasons:
– to keep your passive income by adult websites away from your other websites
HostGator is the best for hosting adult websites
Buy a HostGator hosting now. You can buy a Businessplan (as it is cheaper) but i would recommend a Ultimate hosting plan for added benefits.


hostgator



2) Domain name

After purchasing a hosting plan, now you are all set to move on to the next important step: buying a domain name for your adult website. The main qualities of a domain name are that it should be short and easy to remember while it contains your focus adult keyword. 
Tip to multiply your earnings: Although you can start with just one website, but working on multiple websites helps to diversify the risks as well as help you earn more money and save time by doing the same work in less time. 
To give you a reference currently I have a portfolio of 15 adult tube websites.
Since we are working with HostGator hosting, then buying the domain from them seems logical. The best part about buying your adult tube websites domain from HostGator is that they offer very cheap service to hide your personal data if someone tries to find the details of the owner of the domain.


Note: If you think that this post is like a magic pill or that just by doing 1hr of work per week you will be able to earn thousands of dollars, then I request you to stop reading and kindly save your precious time. This method is for people who are ready to put in some effort (I assure you not much just few hours a week) to earn a decent passive income
Some people who will say starting an adult tube is a waste of time or this method is dead, well I have just one answer and that is included in the title of this article. I am not saying I am some sort of a guru, it’s just that it is working for me for last 3 years now and I continue to expand my portfolio of tube websites to earn more.
If you are one of those who think “I will just buy an adult tube script which will put everything on automation and without doing anything I will be able to earn lots of money”, then I can assure you that you are the biggest fool. I have tried and tested that method as well, but my friend Google is not an idiot which can be tricked. Sometimes manual and controlled work is the best.



Taggs: available, website, domain, hosting,url, sell, email, expired, find, available, dns, renewal, free,  registration, search, engine , server ,check, name, make, low cost, international, intermet.




No comments:

Post a Comment